Prices and Booking Terms
Ceol na Mara is available to let throughout the year and our current tariff is as follows.
We normally take weekly bookings on a Wednesday-to-Wednesday basis but are able to be flexible on this by prior arrangement. We are also able to consider short-term breaks. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please see below for our booking terms and conditions.
|Week beginning Wednesday||Price|
|From 7th January to 3rd March||£600|
|From 4th March to 15th April||£700|
|From 16th April to 17th June||£825|
|From 18th June to 26th August||£950|
|From 27th August to 30th September||£800|
|From 1st October to 4th November||£625|
|From 5th November to 23rd December||£575|
|Christmas & New Year||£850|
- All bookings are normally taken on a Wednesday to Wednesday basis in order to accommodate our cleaning arrangements. However, this is not a rigid arrangement and can be adjusted by prior arrangement. This is especially the case over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Short breaks can also be accommodated. Please enquire.
- The above prices are all inclusive of heating, electricity, and bed linen.
- Towels are also provided and are included in our prices.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking if there are less than 6 weeks remaining until the start of your holiday.
- We do not charge a booking fee.
- In the event of cancellation, payments (other than the deposit) will be refunded only if we are successful in re-letting your week(s). Our cancellation policy works on the following basis:-
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before the check-in date.
- Cancellation insurance is not included with your booking but your insurance company or insurance broker should be able to assist in arranging this cover. You are strongly advised to effect suitable cover to protect against financial loss in the event of forced cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In order to place a booking, we require a completed Booking Form together with the appropriate payment by cheque.
- We regret that, as a small business, we are unable to accept payment by credit or debit card.
- You are advised to contact us in the first instance, either via our On-line Enquiry Form or by phone or e-mail to check on the availability of the dates you require. If you wish to proceed with a booking, we will forward a Booking form by post for completion and return.